Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Emma-fied!

I still remember that moment where we all thought "Wow, look at her. She's all grown-up!"  It's that photo of her that circulated in the web soaking some sun while filming one of her movies two years ago.  And that was that.  Late and early this year I was on the lookout for Lupita Nyong'o's red carpet moments which are let's be honest, not exactly copy-able.  I wasn't looking much for style inspiration but there she is - always coming out everywhere looking so chic and sophisticated.  So when I found this ensemble that she wore for a Vogue Foundation Gala recently, I knew that it wouldn't take long for me to copy her look.  To deviate a bit, I injected my favorite animal print in my look. I've just been Emma-fied! I super duper love her! :)


Blazer: Forever21
Tank top: H&M
Belt: Mango
Trousers: Mango
Clutch: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Bebe
Sunnies: Sunnies Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment