Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Jakarta (The Return)

Was sent back to this city last week and if you're new to this blog, check out the history of themed-dressing from my previous biz trip posts (here and here). :) It should be noticeable that for this trip it was my striped blazer and my dirty Chucks. *grin* It was a rather busy trip with no client meetings but hotel and field work with our project manager. This is not a promotion post (lol!) but I did love my stay at The Park Lane Hotel in Kuningan. :)

P.S. Hello from Singapore! :)

Blazer: H&M; Dress: Petit Monde; Belt: Dorothy Perkins; Bag: Balenciaga; Shoes: Converse

Blazer: H&M; Dress: Dorothy Perkins; Bag: Balenciaga; Shoes: Converse

Blazer/ Scarf: H&M; Top: Mango; Shorts: Zara; Shoes: Converse; Bag: Balenciaga

No comments:

Post a Comment