Saturday, May 14, 2016

Mad Hatter in SG

Was back in Singapore last week for a stopover to the "ultimate beach trip of the year". *wink wink*  Blog post soon. It's official!!! I "theme" in my travels and for this particular trip, it's the hats. It's been pretty much established that aside from shoes, I hoard hats too. :P

Admittedly, albeit embarrassingly, I did a lot of gym trips in SG. (Hello, Indian ocean?!?! Lol!) But I made sure to check out some of their tourist spots that I haven't visited even in my umpteenth time like Haji Lane (which I was only able to check out at night time last January), Art and Science museum that has always piqued my curiosity with that interesting lotus flower architecture at Marina Bay Sands (and has a lot of amazing stuff too!!!) and Chinese Garden which is so faaaar away at Jurong East. Lol! I will have a separate post about it too.

Sadly, I was not able to cross off all the food item in my checklist as I missed the Ban Mian noodle, haha! But it was over-all fulfilling for a side trip in Maldives. :) Watch out for the new posts!!! :) :) :)

Hat: H&M; Dress: Mango; Skirt: Zalora; Shoes: Forever21

Top: Zalora; Skirt: H&M; Shoes: Forever21; Bag: Kate Spade



Dress: Tomato; Skirt: H&M; Shoes: Mango



Hat: Zara; Dress: Unbranded; Bag: Kate Spade




No comments:

Post a Comment