Sunday, July 10, 2016

Shopping at Gamiss

The pineapple fruit, however looking weird they may be, has recently become a blogger’s favorite. From accessories to pool floaties to the actual fruit itself, this tropical fruit has found its way as a perfect prop to their summer getaway photos. You can check mine from our last summer getaway here. :)

So you can just imagine how happy I was to even see the pineapple print itself in this playful little white dress from Gamiss. As we all know, the LWD is the “LBD of summer” so this number couldn’t be more perfect for me. The open upper back that’s tied via ribbon simply looks so refreshing in the summer heat while having that alluring factor in the cut-out detail infront. ;)   

It was my first time to shop at this website and I was pleasantly surprised at their trendy collection of dresses at affordable prices. So I couldn’t help check out their tops department as well and bingo! The bell-sleeves trend that I am so willing to test drive is available in this number in lace so it was automatically added to the cart. :P The cropped and see through factor makes this a perfect night-out top so I paired it with the trendy mini buttondown skirt and some sexy stilettos.

The shipment arrived two days after purchase and I love how they perfectly fit my frame. :)


















You may also find out more about their shop in the ffg links:

No comments:

Post a Comment