Wednesday, July 27, 2016

The Ribbon Tie Belt, Bow!

You know that ribbon tie belt that comes with your jumpsuits or from any of your clothes? In my case, I got it from this jumpsuit that I featured here.  If you have it in black you’re in luck (lol!), here’s how you can use it in any other ways. ;)

1) You can use it for your button-downs as a bow to create this preppy look below. 

Blazer/ Pants: H&M; Top: Mango; Shoes: Zalora
2) As I've already mentioned in this post, you can make use of it as chokers. :)
Top: Topshop; Skirt: Zalora; Shoes: Mango

3) Last but certainly my favorite, you can further accessorize your accessories (say whaaaaaaat???) by tying it around the top and making a ribbon out of it as seen in this retro look below. 

Hat/ Sandals/ Bag/ Scarf (almost everything? lol!): H&M; Dress: Mango


No comments:

Post a Comment