Sunday, September 25, 2016

Your 5 Essential Jackets

Now officially into our second -BER month, we expect a "little" chill in our weather and we're excited to showcase our layering styles again. Now in here, I discussed the appropriate footwear for the upcoming rainy/ fall season but for this post we're talking about jackets. Sure, bomber jackets (this one here is a cutie) is a trend these days with avid fans like Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner but I'm here to discuss the very basic of jackets that you must own. Reference post here.

Jacket: Mango; Scarf/ Shoes: H&M; Skirt: Forever21
1. Blazer Jacket. I'll start from the very basic in an office setting and we're talking about blazers. Sure, I do have the black one but it's become so boring that I do recommend a red one in the workplace. Red connotes power and attention. Go get a red one. :P
Blazer/ Dress: Mango; Shoes: Zara
Blazer: Mango; Top: Zara; Skirt: Forever21; Shoes: H&M
Shop my reco blazer here





2. Trench Jacket. It's sleek and classic silhouette elevated it to a worldwide icon and we have Burberry to thank for that. Camel and beige would have to be the best color for this.

Jacket: Unbranded; Dress: Mango; Shoes: Zara
Shop my reco trench jacket here.

3. Denim Jacket. As versatile as it's bottom counterpart, a denim jacket becomes basic in the sense that it can almost be paired with anything. 

Denim jacket: Mango; Top: Forever21; Shoes: Keds; Bag: Balenciaga
Shop my reco denim jacket here or here.

4. Moto Jacket. Because cool chic needs to toughen up their look sometimes. :P And they should rock it like a boss! 

Leather jacket: Topshop; Shirt/ Belt: Mango; Pants: H&M
Shop my reco moto jacket here.






5. A Statement Jacket. I do get it, that duster leopard coat that I can just easily throw over my LBD for drama? Yes, I want that too. But while I'm still waiting for a good chance to purchase it (aka a super mega sale item, haha!), I will recommend a printed blazer in nautical theme. You'll get more wear in this since nautical look is trendy since forever. :P


Blazer: H&M; Top/ Jumpsuit: Topshop; Sunnies: Mango; Bag: Balenciaga
Shop my reco statement jacket here.







1 comment:

  1. My favorite outerwear from your list would be the denim and moto jacket styles. You've got quite a fierce style, Cassey! Keep sharing :D x

    Shanaz | Fashionista NOW

    ReplyDelete