Monday, October 24, 2016

JKT Part 3

Move over slung-jacket look, draped vest is now the new in! :P Or at least according to me. That, and jumpsuit and the double buckle belt was the theme of my recent JKT biz trip ( if you’re new to my themed dressing , you can click here and here).

I had a scare this biz trip coz I arrived around midnight feeling under the weather. Things got worse the next day when my whole body was in pain and I was chilling for some reason. I had my checkup at the hotel itself and cried after. It’s so hard to be sick when you’re away from home. But I am extremely grateful to my friend Leq (one of our SW engineer) who came with me and my Indonesian girlfriend Ule for sending over some meds. Our plan to drop by my favorite restau/bar pushed through when I was better the next day. Yay!

Anyway, more of the buckled belt looks in my future posts. As mentioned previously, waist is now the body part du jour for fall/ winter so expect more corsets, bustiers and big belts soon. ;)




Jumpsuit: Unbranded; Vest: Mango; Belt: Topshop; Shoes: H&M


Jumpsuit: H&M (also here); Vest: Mango; Belt: Topshop; Shoes: Miss Selfridge

1 comment: