Thursday, October 12, 2017

#TrioThursdays: Splattered

Blame it on my relatively tall stature but I’ve always found maxi skirts easy to wear. For me, it has its advantages like (1) no pressure to wear high heels with them (2) no pressure to check as well if legs are waxed lol. 

I've had this splattered skirt from Bugis in Singapore for years now and it's monochromatic pattern never lets me run out of ideas in styling them. You've seen it first fresh in 2014 here and have since then saw a lot of styling here. The skirt also made it to Paris coz I figured the material would do well for the chilly weather. And without any particular theme (aside from the skirt itself), here are the latest three ways I wore 'em for today's hashtag post.





Top: Zara;  Bag: Mango; Shoes: Zalora

Top: Apartment 8; Shoes: H&M


Top/Bag: Mango



1 comment: