Wednesday, March 14, 2018

#TrioThursday: Red OTK Boots

Sometimes you have an occasion and you get a dress pair of shoes. Other times, a pair of shoe finds you first. Hehe. 

Ok, admittedly I stole that line from one of the bloggers I'm following. Lol. Coz I feel the same way about these over-the-knee pointed booties that I've been eyeing on since I saw them on Fendi's A/W 17 runway last year - those lipstick-red versions in super-slick leather that's also spotted on many street style stars and influencers. In my mind I have already rearranged my wardrobe around them so when I found them in Gamiss' gamut of shoe styles around late last year, I did not pass up on the chance to style it. And did you also know that they have size up to 43? So awesome! Lol!

The thing is, I was ready to wear them in my HK trip, but there were some logistics issues encountered so they arrived only a little over last week. :-/ It may be a bit hard pulling 'em off now that summer season is so on but I'm optimistic though that this will be trendy by end of this year so I'm safekeeping it. For the meantime, while here in Jakarta, these are the ways I would style it. What do you guys think?

Stiletto Heel Pointed Toe Over the Knee Boots



Beret: Zaful; Dress: H&M; Bag: Mango

Beret: Zaful; Dress: Dorothy Perkins; Blazer: H&M

Shirt: J Crew; Coat: Zalora; Earrings: Mango

P.S. All styling are by yours truly. This post was made in collaboration with Gamiss. You may use GamissChen to have additional 10%-20% off. :)


1 comment: